Isnin, 19 Oktober 2009

I Lost a Key....

image taken here

Oh, its just the key to my house. I lost him times before but he just appeared out of thin air when my worries for him subsided. Half of his disappearance because of my own fault, you see, I am not a good owner, I left it alone in the house when I go out, only to have myself lock out inside the house, waiting hours for my housemate with his key. Half of it is just that I need times alone, you know when sometimes you needed time just for your own, you need to go out. I concluded that I am tired of this game. So I decided to get a new key and when he appear later, I just tell him that I have a new one. Beside the warm feeling I have having him around, I do not lose anything else .......which is everything!

1 ulasan:

cikpuanNaiz berkata...

hehe..tula..jg molek2 deh kunci pahni