Selasa, 12 Januari 2010

And Along Came Sackboy

I vowed on previous post not to indulge too much into gaming world this semester, and I am sad to say that if anything can be said about me posting this very post, is that I am only human, incapable to hold to the words I uttered, because I am about to review a game I had a chance to lay my hand on recently.




Little Big Planet for PSP

Upon first hearing the tittle when it was first announced for PS3 last year, I thought it was like Animal crossing for PSP, only to be surprised because this really is a Platformer.
Okay, got to be honest that I am not a fan of platform games, but a few hours playing this, and I instantly love it.
Beautiful graphic, creative levels and oh, your Sackboy (or Sackgirl if you want it) is just sooooo cute. You can customize him if you do not like his sack appearance.
You can also create your own levels and share them with other Little Big Planeteers



And, as requested by Im, more screen shots!











Hmmph, Dok Tahu Nok Royak Gapo doh.....

4 ulasan:

FoxCrew.88 berkata...

best ke? i'm in the dilemma of whether to rebuy a psp or not to rebuy one...

Romzi berkata...

to rebuy, or not to rebuy!

Tanpa Nama berkata...

Looks tentalizing. More screenshots, please?

Romzi berkata...

Im, done! :)