Khamis, 12 Ogos 2010

I am the mayor of Politeville, You are just rude.

I will not sugarcoat anything, I hate what I'm doing now. There! Reality hits me!!! DUSHHHH!!

At the end of the day, I only turns bitter and jaded. I hate that, I remember I used to return home (from class) literally singing my hearts out. I need to be happy again.

And the kids, my god! kids nowadays are just super rude and having to scream everyday is really not something that my throat agrees with.

But....

I have travelled on this road for far too long. To turn back will only make all the sacrifices a complete waste.

You just wait people, one day I will touch thousands of hearts!!!!!

I honestly dont know what to say now.

4 ulasan:

aziemohd berkata...

best,chaiyuk2 tuk ramzi n kita semua; super duper E.T (=

azim387 berkata...

Salam

one day u will touch thousands of hearts, akhi!!!!!

FoxCrew.88 berkata...

huhu.. lambat lagi mu nk jadi Erin Gruwell cikgu weh..

Romzi berkata...

thanks for the kind words guys