Sabtu, 29 Januari 2011

I love nasi kerabu, even though it's blue!


Being at home is all about warmth and comfort and warmth and comfort is all about my mum's cooking!........ even when she whip up something blue!


The Nasi Kerabu! Nothing sums up a mother's love than a dollop of blue rice, served with nyo goreng (fried coconut?) and a mix of local herbs.

There is no explanation known to me why the rice is blue. What I do know is that Nasi Kerabu will not be Nasi Kerabu if it is not blue!

So how do we get the blue on rice, you asked? I will try to answer that in my next post.

Dok Tahu Nok Royak Gapo doh....

4 ulasan:

Aziz berkata...

I love nasi kerabu,
even though it's blue!

p/s: does that rhyme? ;P

Romzi berkata...

it rhymes indeed!
I like it, i want to use it as the post's tittle instead!

Ibrahim Ismail berkata...

So little, on diet?
Ps. love the meaningful title.

Romzi berkata...

Im, nope, I have 1 niece and 2 nephews and 1 dad to think about, hehe