Rabu, 22 Julai 2009

Clumsy Ramzi indeed!


Took a cab from faculty to college today. I carried lots of stuff, so I had a hard time to open the cab's door, almost tripped in the process. Managed to get out of the cab, because I carry a lot of stuff, I cant see a huge chunk of rock underneath so I tripped, spilling everything I carry. Lots of people watching but none help. Later after maghrib, was hungry so I go out for nasi lemak jati, later I langgar that huge tong (it was a baldi thingy, yg ade penutup tu) of nasi and almost spill out everything inside.

I was known to be clumsy but today is the clumsiest of my day I ever experienced 

4 ulasan:

Cahaya Pejuang berkata...

wahhhhhhhhhhh.....
very very clumsy u..
hehe

zawani badri berkata...

hehehe :D chumel jek!

Romzi berkata...

Kak syu, maluuuuuu!
Wani, maluuuuuuu!

detkbell berkata...

what happen LOL