Ahad, 5 Julai 2009

New semester new life lah!


Salam dear blogger friends

Really need to think over how I spent my life as a student past few semesters of my education life. Never really a high achiever and Alhamdulillah, never bumped into too hard a failure. Sadly to say that the person I am right now dissapointed me (and believe me, dissapointing yourself is not really a pleasant sensation).

Looking back, in high school, I was this quiet guy who sit at the front of the class, only speaks when asked and always with a plausible answer, a favourite to those who teach language, be it Malay or English (in which I talk the most).

Since high school I know that language is my future as that is what my teenage mind sees fit that time.

Well here I am, doing TESL programme but barely living it. I failed Phonetics and Phonology, almost every semester there will be a subject that I just scrapped a pass.

And I heard that semester 5 (my current semester) is hard.

 

2 ulasan:

zawani badri berkata...

good luck!
haven't seen u today yet!

Romzi berkata...

eh wani! havent seen u today oso! esok kite jumpe eh.