Rabu, 2 Disember 2009

Merci beaucoup!

It was years ago, the exact date eluded me but it was in the first week of my brief life as a form 6 student. While waiting for a better call, I decide to lull precious time here in Sek. Model Khas Chalok.
Enter our first character, Shaharul Mukhliz Mohd, a friend of mine I made acquaintance since kindergarten. On some business I had forgotten, he asked me to accompany him to school one afternoon.
Whether it was fate or it was my luck ringing a bell, we met our beloved Sir Ruzaini who teaches us English for SPM. I remember him asking of my application for TESL programme I'm doing right now. My answer is that I have not yet received any letter concerning that matter. The naivety of me! thinking that they still paper letters! being in a Felda settlement really have its bad side when it comes to technology. I was 18, and I was aware of the internet but never use it before.
So sir Ruzaini took us to the school computer lab and with a few clicks, congratulation Ramzi, you are asked to attend an interview regarding the course you applied, when will it be? Tomorrow!!!
I rush home I made my family aware of the good, short notice news, and I sent my parent to Chaos to prepare me for tomorrow.
I end up putting on my form 6 school uniform (without the necktie) for the interview.
So my dear readers of blog suciku, you will now understand why I owe this two wonderful person thousands!
Again, thank you!

Tiada ulasan: