Khamis, 24 Disember 2009

Two Sided Temptation

2010 approaches and I vowed to limit my gaming world to only Farmville on Facebook, you know, to give enough space for me to focus on more crucial matter (education, for example), I think I lulled too much time living in Role Playing Games that I forgot too live in the world where I truly exist.
But as always, with important decision there will always be those who opposed you, those exist only to make sure you succumb to do what is wrong thus straying you from the path of light (gitu!) and this particular one exist in the form of,




Rune Factory 3!


Those who familiar with Harvest Moon games will know that this is a spin-off of the series. Unlike Harvest Moon, Rune Factory games incorporate RPG elements, (fighting and leveling and stuff) and you still have the farming simulation that Harvest Moon is famous for. It was cleverly glued together too, in order to fight, you have to farm and vice versa.

I tried the Japanese version of this and I was thrilled (with I do not understand Japanese and all) Now eagerly waiting for US release in 2010!

I finished Rune Factory and Rune Factory 2 this year so I really know this gem!

And oh, this one is for Nintendo Dual Screen, it has two screen thus the tittle, two sided, capiche?

Tiada ulasan: