Sabtu, 18 April 2009

Growing Up In Terengganu


Digesting this right now, this very minute.

I had this for such a long time, but had to prioritise the mounts of book for Literarture and Media (mind you, I wish we study this one instead for that course)

After a few pages, I realised that Awang Goneng's memories of Terengganu (or Trengganu as he warmly call her) are different compared to mine. I blame this to the fact that we grew up in different era, at different location, I felt like writing a Felda version of Growing up in Terengganu. Nevertheless, our memories of Trengganu is both as rich and warm as Nasi Dagang served on fragrant banana leaves.

One thing for sure, it makes me miss her more And more, Trengganu I mean, cant wait for this semester to end!

2 ulasan:

ezziest berkata...

ello!!!!

aku takde keje nih...

hik hik

Romzi berkata...

Oh hai! diva menjenguk blog ku! bangga nih!