Selasa, 14 April 2009

Going bald bayby! Yeah!

well, almost bald that is, considering the little amount of hair I still got.

feast your eyes on this people!

Before

After!

I asked for the barber not to cut my sideburns, for additional manly touch.

Drastic isn't it?

And oh the sensation of breeze licking my scalp, it was almost saintly! 

It was like, leaving all my past regrets behind and starting anew.

The downside, my scars and jerawats on my forehead are now thousand time more visible.

And, yes, for additional information, this is not my first time going bald, this is my regular look back home at IPKB.

Comments and reactions

from Syafrein: (disgusted look).................."you cut of your crown?" (with his thick British accent)

from Izzad: "eh, eh, jie, mung kerak rambut jie? wauuuuuu, macam Sucre" (this bloke from Prison break). (a moment later after shower) "mung kiut ar jie, macam gangster" (buat jari macam pistol tembak2)

Kerol: he was in front of his PC, minding his own bussiness, I was going in and out of the rooom few time hoping to catch his attention but failed, Later only when I asked him for his                       memory card adaptor only he notice me and said .............."mung kerak rambuk?"

Kak Im: "what happpennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn?, nak jadi mat arab jugak kaaaaaa?"

Azim: Die tak sehat kot hari nih, senyap jer

Kak Syu: "Banyak orang komen pasal rambut"

~more comments n reactions coming~

2 ulasan:

ayiem berkata...

mung gilo ko gapo nihh...hahahaha

FoxCrew.88 berkata...

bekmok mu jie..
Aku prasan la mu bojeng, just minding my own bisnes first, pastu bru igt nk tegur rambut mu..
beiwok unggoh!!!