Jumaat, 5 Jun 2009

If I can read a character out from a book.......

Blame it on Inkheart, now I want Mortimer's and Meggie's power of reading out character from a book into our world, will it be wonderful? here is my list of four character I wanna read out.

1. Professor Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore, Order of Merlin, First Class (siap ngan pangkat skali) 

Nape? I need to learn magic of course! no matter how unrealistic this will sounds to u guys, but as a Potterfan, I believe in magic! and oh, did you know Jo said that he is gay? and who will suitable for that othe than the headmaster himself? love his cool, calm aura, his witty personality and how his character change when things got serious.

2. Samwise Gamgee

a loyal friend who sticks to you through thick n thin? I need that!

3. Tinker Bell

I dont want to grow up!!!!! take me to Neverland Tink! it is the second star to the left right? (or is it right? lupa ah)

4. The Cheshire Cat

no reason, just a character from my Alice in wonderland, happens to be my favourite story ever! I mean, we often seen a cat without a grin but never a grin without a cat, or do you?

but in order to take them out, I have to give back something in, this is how things goes with the power, Meggie lost her mother into Inkheart when Mortimer accidentally read Basta, Capricorn and Dustfinger out into our world. Dont really mind though, I have many things and people I dont like in our world, wanna me list them out?

7 ulasan:

FoxCrew.88 berkata...

i thought u said u dont have net connection at home?
did u came to KT recently?

Romzi berkata...

ohhhhhh, unexpected ni, si kerol tinggallkan komen di blogku, xdelah, ni pakai broadband akak aku

Cahaya Pejuang berkata...

wuwuwuwuwuw~
suka2! ^_^
akak nak kuarkan willy wonka. nk cekelat banyak2!!

Romzi berkata...

pastuh akak masukkan kak zura dalam Charlie And The Chocolate Factory, boleh?

Cahaya Pejuang berkata...

hahaha! knp nk masukkan dia dlm ceta tu? masukkn la dlm ceta seram ke..xnk? :p dia baca ni abes la..ngamuk sakan la jawabnya~

Romzi berkata...

hmmm, kita letak kak zura dalam mana2 citer edgar allan poe? boleh?

Cahaya Pejuang berkata...

nape edgar allan poe? sbb dia mnyeramkan eh? hehe :p
bole bole bole~