Isnin, 8 Jun 2009

A new crunchy look

I woke up this morning (havent sleep at all actually) and decided this mossy, ancient look of my blog need some serious makeover. So a little touch up here, a little adjustment there, there you go, a new, refreshing (more to gloomy I think) and apple-scrumptiously, lip-smacking (put your own adjectives here) new look! 

And that old banner yg kerol buat is back! it wont stay long though, nak paksa kerol buat banner baru lepas ni, hihi.

And like I said on Facebook, this new look will now justify my love for apples even more! YAY!

4 ulasan:

Azie Nazri berkata...

woooo, now I will take you seriously. hehehehe :p

btw, im developing my love for apples too!

Romzi berkata...

Salam azie,
my addictions for apple started years ago at kelantan, back then I ate about six apples per day!
but seriously azie, apples are good for you!

Ibrahim Ismail berkata...

Ramzi, I can't really read the text on your blog due to the attractiveness of the background. Seriously, you need to change the background dude. It's beautiful just..

Romzi berkata...

oh ims! I was editing my blog last week when tiba2 ada black out. I turn on my laptop back after that tapi x boleh sebab dia kata some registry file missing. So my blog stuck with that attractive background untill semamalm when my sis datang umah with her laptop n broadband. Sorry!