Selasa, 2 Jun 2009

Where wild things are

An important lesson I learnt from the Lord Of The Rings Trilogy is please refer to the original form of any movie adaptation, be it a novel, poems or even video games. Because I started reading LOTR after I engrossed with the movies, and a huge mistake it was, because later when I land my hand on the book, I loss motivation to finish it.

Anyway, got to grab this before I watch the movie, Where wild things are by Maurice Sendak

Although it is a children picture book consisting of only ten sentences, this is a gem in illustrated children literature, Written in 1963, it was awarded the Caldecott Medal in 1964. It also won the Boston Globe-Horn Book Award and was an ALA Notable Book.

just hoping to just browse through before its movie version later 

Am finising Inkheart right now, it is hard to stay focus though, not when you have about ten video games to finish before the start of new term (refer to my previous post)

4 ulasan:

Azie Nazri berkata...

I know this book!!!

Romzi berkata...

oh, iyakah? it is such a famous book I think I stumble into it in tadika years ago, so is it good?

FoxCrew.88 berkata...

what is it about?

Romzi berkata...

about a kid yg met this wild things when he play make beliee in his room, sumthin like that