Isnin, 12 Januari 2009

I dont know how to put this into words

Today I experienced something I never experience before. Dunno how to describe it, is it a feeling? an event maybe, I dunno. It was like this, i just finished my Phonetic Class and it was raining quite heavily and seeming that it was a foolish attempt to get myself wet, I wait for a drizzle with a few of my, well let say best friends (there was Huzz, Shahrul, Mam Zaza and the ever beautiful, queen of the dragged, Channi!). So we do what we suppose to do while waiting for the rain to stop, like mengorat girls, (cheh, kononnye!) and harrassing Channi. My god, this will be long and i havent reach my point yet!. Okay, to make thing short, the rain stop so I make my way to the bus stop. Okay, it was all wet so I had to stand, never mind lah! and then I feel like eating ice - cream. So I walk to the nearest 7-11. I bought a Cornetto Trophy (Almond, kinda bored with chocolatte) It was like a RM3.50-heaven-on-a-stick. The taste of it melting on your tongue is so divine!. And then I make my way out, so this is when everything began. Next to the 7-11 is a furniture store, to go back to the bus stop, I had to walk in front of it. When I was passing the store, two girls walk out of it and one one them actually smile at me and nudge her friends to look at me. They both smile and whispers. i was like, okay, let them be. When they walk pass me they like scream, eeeeeeeeeeeee hensemnye!. I swear that was what I heard. It was like the first time girls who dont know me say such a thing. I cant describe the feeling I felt after that, is this what you guys felt when a girl say you are cute?

Tiada ulasan: