Khamis, 29 Januari 2009

Saye gi Kelate hari tuh

Kelantan is very dear to my heart, as this is where life itself unfolds to me, also the food there is various and cheap! hehe. We took a tour to memory lane gastronomical path this mid - term break as pokjat invite me and kerol to kota bharu on the 28th of january. What happened is that we had our lunch at the famous restoran Haiqal nasi kukus, a restaurant I hold dear to heart as their nasi kukus and ayam goreng berempah is the object of my fantasy to me!


they changed the recipe I think, the ayam goreng is saltier (instead of spicy the way I like it before) also the gravy taste different.


apart from that, they also renovate the restaurant. the part yang you guys line up to tapau had been paved with mozek. I didnt dare to take pictures sebab akak yang buat air pandang semacam, hehe.

I spend two hundred Ringgit on clothing at KB Mall.

Tiada ulasan: