Sabtu, 31 Januari 2009

Two good things happened to me today.

The plan is to go to Plaza Alam Central, I really need to buy a new leather shoes and you can see my toe poking out of my sneaker. Really need to buy this two stuff. But the two good things happened in Shah Alam City Centre. From afar I can smell this smell that evoke the sweet memory of sweet circular thingy, usually covered in chocolatte. And the first sight of the origin of the smell makes me smile. it was



Big Apple Donuts & Coffe!
I remember in Kelantan, I used to have this like once every week!, that was when the ever handsome and loyal friend of mine, mat daoh I called him, was my driver (usually he will get two of his favourite donuts in the end!)

The next best thing happened in MPH bookstore. I was browsing in the local interest section, (so I think) with a book in my mind. Browse through the upper shelf, nope. second shelf, also, no, and lastly the bottomost shelf, yup! I found it



Been looking for this one for centuries after I stumbled Awang Goneng's Blog.
I just love how he captured his childhood in Terengganu in his words. Really brings me back old memories of pokok getoh, ikang sekila and many more memento of my childhood. To anyone who want to go back in time to your terengganu chilhood, hurry up to SACC's MPH and look for this book, theres only two copies left!

1 ulasan:

Cahaya Pejuang berkata...

big apple!! hari tu pn beli jugak..sedapnya~ suka! suka! ^_^