Isnin, 30 Mac 2009

Confession of a Camwhore!, Case 1: of past, present and future!



Fuh, tajuk entry sensitif tuh. Jgn risau, takkan ade adegan2 yang berunsurkan negatif dan menggangu sesetengah pihak, kanak2 pula tidak memerlukan bimbingan ibu - bapa untuk membacanya.

I realise that I took a lot of pictures, so am I am thinking of using this blog as more than just a diary, sekarang jadi photo album la plak.

lets start with what I took from 3 years ago, when I first become a TESL student, the thing that really shape who I am right now.

The staging Of Machbeth, staring me as one of the witches! When shall we meet again?

Witch in the making

  

Witches prowling,

darkness will engulf you, from your heart it creeps

Okeh, malas ah nak post gambo lain, bye!

2 ulasan:

Azie Nazri berkata...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

is that really you??

Romzi berkata...

azie, its me alright! you should see me in action!