Selasa, 3 Mac 2009

I am a shy guy.........

Stumbled into Herne a few times at the faculty today, and each time I met her I gave the sweetest smile I can. The thing with my smile is that I just like spread my lips and then I look down, really, I am a shy guy. The third time we met, I smiled and she asked, "kenape senyum sinikal" ( dalam hati I was like, "what?" ) and my explanation is "saye pemalu orangnye!" (question for myself: ape kaitan malu ngan being sinikal Ramzi oi?). Her question haunt me on my bus ride to cemara later and the first thing I do back home was study my smile in the mirror. She was right, when I smile, I look arrogant, like telling you that you had done some great unforgivable wrong and the hell is the one place you belong, MUAHAHAHAHAHA. Really need to change my smile. This reminds me to stuff Azim cakap dulu, "kalau nak senyum tuh senyum betul2, biar nampak gigi, baru org ingat kite senyum ikhlas (gitulah lebih kurang die cakap). And I Thought I was being cute with this smile..

Tiada ulasan: