Ahad, 15 Mac 2009

Excuse me for being romantic!

 When I describe any environment or feelings that an author try to evoke in any of their masterpiece, I use one word, 'romantic'. I dont directly relate this term with the kind of environment in Romeo and Juliet, It can be any environment that evoke deep feelings or thought. I use this term in describing the sensation of anger and dissapointment in George Orwell's Animal Farm, and boy, did they smack me on the face! amidst the laughter I caused, I struggle to explain, but no, I was totally, 100% wrong in using that word. It freaks me out because I use a lot of that word in my written assignments.

2 ulasan:

Sang Petapa berkata...

haha...buT u r acTuaLLy roMaNtiC zi...i caN c iT iN u...neWay,i tHinK iT's oK 2 uSe roManTic 4 a roManTic perSoN liKe u.buT iN uR eSSaY,iF iT's coMe 2 desCriBe tHe enViroNmenT...??? hurM...u beTTer aSk maDam wHeTher iT is Ok or noT.buT i liKe da worD...'roManTic'...hehe...

Romzi berkata...

yolah tu. I made up that term, it doesnt exist in any literature dictionary of any language whatsoevr!
And I am not romantic, never, ever , ever!