Jumaat, 27 Mac 2009

Random stupidities in one post!

Seriously I am bored with my life right now, I did a lot of things in the past three years of my living but never I achieve anything that is satisfactory. Rather, I met a lot of failures and what worried me sick is that I never learn a lesson from any of them.

I fell in love easily, and I hate that! especially the one I am suffering right now, of all my stupid infatuation, this one will be the most extreme and out-of-this-world  impossible! (not to forget sinful) somebody please stop this love bug from biting me! 

I thought that literature will be my saving grace in securing a dean list this semester. But looking at my marks for the first quiz..........(the dean list dream just flew out of the window)

I just realise that I am a nobody, I have no skills, not good looking, I sound like a girl (dont get me wrong, I am not being sexist, it is just that what the society think, I am PROUD of my voice)

I am very complex (according to syafrein) I tend to hide my feelings (a very good one at that) but people will found out about it anyway later (this is also according to syafrein). Also, I am not good with expressing myself, therefore I have problems in sharing problems. I keep problems to myself and later (out of stupidity) I think that noboy care about me.

I wanna have a pet dog! (okay this is getting really stupid) i wanna have a husky, you know, the one that look like a wolf yang tarik sled kite tengok kat TV tu!

I moan, I had been hurt, I had been hurting others as well, I cried thinking how unfortunate it is being me!

But in the end, It struck me that He knows. Of all the sufferings, secrets and sins that I have, He knows and He is forever forgiving those who search the light.

Ya Allah! Terimakasih for this bunch of crazy people I call friends

Terimakasih for good things that I fail to see!

Terimakasih for this short chance to breath in this beautiful world of yours!

Terimakasih

Syukran gazilan

Merci beaucoup

2 ulasan:

Azie Nazri berkata...

I somehow feel that u have several similarities with me. About the keeping things to ourselves part. It doesnt mean that we dont appreciate our friends though.

:)

Romzi berkata...

hehe, Its hard kan Azie? cume kadang2 kita tak tahu how to express ourself, kawan2 yg understanding ramai jek