Sabtu, 7 Mac 2009

I need to watch this!


Jarang ade movie yang kept me thinking of it just by watching the end part of it. Nak dijadikan cerita, I was waiting for my nasi goreng cendawan at Al - Rafi Bistro when the beautiful face of Kristin Kreuk tetibe terpancar kat skrin TV restoran tu. she was wearing some indian custome that I dont know the name of and she was crying. I was like, jeng3, apohal ni? I was captivated ,I think, because of the setting, India. India is my childhood fantasy of exoticness and of riding an elephant. This movie is controversial, I think because Kristin play as a muslim and then ade adegan light kissing and then there was certain part yang di censored. Anyway, nanti nak mintak kerol downloadkan lah, hihi

2 ulasan:

Cahaya Pejuang berkata...

kalau dh dpt nnt nak jugak! (^_^)

Romzi berkata...

kalau dapat la kak, cam payah jer. nanti saya cari ek?